The lawyers at Jennings Haug Cunningham provide litigation services to a wide range of clients in the following areas:
- Business disputes
- Interference with business activity
- Breach of contract
- Tortious business activities
- Delay damages recovery
- Construction defects defense
- Contract disputes
- Insureds — All types of general liability claims and personal injury claims
- Insurance companies — Bad faith claims, breach of contract, and coverage disputes
- OSHA safety violations claims
- Age discrimination, racial discrimination, gender discrimination and sexual harassment claims
- Unfair labor practices and wrongful termination claims
- Claim regarding unfair competition, non-compete agreements, and non-disclosure agreements
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Leasing and real estate disputes
- Plan structures
- Cash collateral disputes
- Federal and State “Superfund” liability
- Appeals of regulatory decisions
- Notices of violations
Our attorneys have represented clients in appeals filed in the Arizona Court of Appeals, the Arizona Supreme Court, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, the Court of Appeals for the Federal District, the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona (for bankruptcy appeals), the Bankruptcy Appellate panel and the U.S. Supreme Court. The firm is named in 300 more than 85 published decisions and has been instrumental in developing new laws.
The Litigation attorneys of Jennings Haug Cunningham are: Jack R. Cunningham, Chad L. Schexnayder, Jorge Franco Jr, Blake E. Whiteman, Mark E. Barker, Matthew H. Sloan, D. Kim Lough, James L. Csontos, Edward Rubacha, Brian D. Myers, William F. Haug, Robert J. Lamb, James L. Ugalde, Alana L. Porrazzo and Paul J. Roshka.
Contact the Arizona litigation law firm of Jennings Haug Cunningham. Serving clients nationwide in resolving claims arising throughout the state of Arizona, including the greater metropolitan Phoenix area, Tucson, Flagstaff, Yuma, and Prescott. The firm also represents clients elsewhere in the southwestern United States, including California and Colorado.