Our experienced team of attorneys at Jennings Haug Cunningham assist businesses with a full range of bankruptcy and creditors’ rights services, representing the interests of creditors, financial institutions, debtors, trustees and committees.
Our clients rely on us to help develop creative solutions to their bankruptcy related issues, limit their financial exposure, protect their rights and recover losses. Our attorneys have been actively engaged in major bankruptcy proceedings throughout the region, representing clients in various industries, including construction, manufacturing, real estate, health care, retail and agriculture. Services include:
- Pre-bankruptcy analysis and financial restructuring
- Restructuring loans and portfolios
- Workouts and recoveries
- Receivership actions
- Foreclosure actions
- Asset sales and liquidations
- Litigation involving leased property and real estate
- Litigation of cash collateral disputes, stay relief matters, non-dischargeability of debts, lien priority issues and assumption or rejection of leases
- Litigation of fraudulent transfers
- Negotiate debtor-in-possession financing and plan treatment
- Negotiate and draft Chapter 11 plans
- Judgment enforcement
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13
- Section 363 sale
Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005
As a firm policy, Jennings Haug Cunningham is not a “debt relief agency” as set forth in 11 U.S.C. Section 101 (124) and 528. Accordingly, the firm has adopted a policy and its lawyers do not advise or represent consumers in filing petitions for bankruptcy relief for the purpose of discharging consumer debt.
Contact the Arizona bankruptcy lawyers at Jennings Haug Cunningham. We serve businesses throughout the state of Arizona, including the greater metropolitan Phoenix area, Tucson, Flagstaff, Yuma and Prescott; and accept select cases elsewhere in the southwest United States, including California and Colorado.
Jennings Haug Cunningham is the Arizona LEAN (Lease Enforcement Attorney Network) member firm, a nonprofit organization of law firms that represent clients with needs in enforcement of lease obligations.