Preventing Business Contract Disputes
Phoenix (May 23, 2016) – Preventing Business Contract Disputes
Jennings Haug Cunningham lawyers Jim Csontos and Joe Brophy will be presenters on the speaking panel for this June 21, 2016 Business Law Seminar focused on using contracts to avoid disputes. The topics to be discussed include:
- State Contract Law Update, Current Trends and Issues.
- Fundamental Principles of Business Contracts.
- Clearly Defining Indemnification: Real-World Examples and Drafting Tips to Circumvent Disputes.
- Confidentiality, Trade Secrets and Non-Compete/Non-Solicitation.
- Distinctly Outlining Fiduciary Duties: Duty of Good Faith and Fair Dealing.
- Structuring Performance of Obligations.
- Limitation of Liability: Concrete Drafting Tips.
- Ownership, Copyright and Intellectual Property: How to Prevent Potential Challenges.
- Rock-Solid ADR and Integration Clauses.
- Business Contract Ethics.
The seminar is being presented by National Business Institute on June 21,2016 at the Wyndham Garden Phoenix Midtown hotel in Phoenix. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and the seminar is planned from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Construction industry professionals, including contractors, subcontractors, architects, real estate developers, engineers, construction lawyers and any other businessmen and businesswomen who uses contracts to define duties and avoid risks should attend. This seminar is eligible for up to 6.0 hours CLE.