The construction law attorneys at Jennings Haug Cunningham provide legal counsel, litigation and alternative dispute resolution services to the construction industry, including contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, public and private owners, architects, engineers, and sureties.
Our long-standing reputation for understanding and effectively representing the construction industry has earned the firm recognition as a top construction law and litigation firm in Arizona from clients, the construction industry and the legal community year after year.
Our attorneys work with clients through each stage of the construction process, including post-construction defense of construction defect allegations and warranty obligations. We assist construction clients in the following ways:
- Navigating the bid process to help our clients obtain acceptance of their bids
- Managing bid protest actions
- Providing training so our clients understand their lien and bond rights
- Asserting or defending claims for additional compensation, additional time, or for other matters not resolved during the construction process
- Asserting or defending mechanics' lien and bond claims for payment bonds, performance bonds, fidelity bonds, and lien foreclosure
- Representing our clients' interests before the Registrar of Contractors, OSHA, and other regulatory agencies
- Providing legal counsel on a variety of employment law concerns including employment contracts and fidelity insurance policies
- Litigation services for breach of contract
- Litigation to recover delay damages
The construction law attorneys of Jennings Haug Cunningham are: Mark E. Barker, James L. Csontos, William F. Haug, Ryan B. Johnson, Robert J. Lamb, Kim Lough, Brian D. Myers, Edward Rubacha, Chad L. Schexnayder, Matthew H. Sloan and Julianne C. Wheeler.
Construction Industry Alerts & Presentations
Our attorneys are actively engaged in numerous construction industry and construction law associations. As a result, they are requested to provide insight and guidance as new legislation or case law occurs that has the potential of impacting the industry.
We invite you to reference the most recent construction industry alerts and presentations developed by our construction lawyers, as they will likely assist you in evaluating a current legal issue that your company is facing. Our attorneys are well-versed in every aspect of construction law, and look forward to helping your company to efficiently navigate any construction legal matter.
Contact the Arizona construction lawyers at Jennings Haug Cunningham. We serve construction businesses based throughout the state of Arizona, including greater metropolitan Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff, Yuma and Prescott; and accept select cases elsewhere in the southwest United States, including California and Colorado.