The Phoenix-based commercial real estate lawyers at Jennings Haug Cunningham represent property and building owners, real estate investors, land and commercial developers, property managers, lenders, lessors, buyers and sellers. Our commercial real estate division provides transactional services to facilitate the purchase, sale and lease of commercial property.
Our commercial real estate attorneys provide the following services:
- Drafting of purchase and sales agreements
- Drafting or review of commercial construction contracts
- Drafting of commercial leasing agreements and lease negotiations
- Drafting land bank documents and lease agreements
- Negotiating the terms of transactions, including third parties such as brokers and lenders
- Assistance with real estate financing for acquisition, construction loans, transitional financing and secondary financing
- Evaluating documents as required to demonstrate "due diligence"
- Evaluating the condition of title for real property and assistance in resolving title disputes
- Preparing and assembling documents required to complete a transaction
- Supervising the real estate closing transaction
The Arizona commercial real estate lawyers Jennings Haug Cunningham provide courtroom representation for litigation, as well as arbitration and mediation services to resolve conflicts in the area of commercial real estate and landlord-tenant disputes.
Our Mediation and Conference Center is equipped with digital audio and video technology and wireless, high-speed internet and intranet connections to support the alternative dispute resolution processes of mediation and arbitration.
Contact the commercial real estate and financing law firm of Jennings Haug Cunningham. We serve business and banking clients throughout the state of Arizona, including greater metropolitan Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff, Prescott, Yuma and accept select cases elsewhere in the southwest United States, including California and Colorado.