Experts discuss planning for future
WHAT: Women Helping Women is a free collaborative presentation aimed at helping women ages 40-70 deal with issues and topics that affect their future well-being. Discussion to cover caring for an aging parent, concerns for retirement, estate and final affairs planning, long term care funding and more.
The all-female panel includes:
- Hillary Gagnon, Attorney focusing on estate planning and elderly care issues; partner at Jennings Haug & Cunningham LLP
- Dana Anspach, certified financial planner, RMASM, Kolbe Certified Consultant
- Jane Davis, MS and LPC certified personal and relationship counselor
- Tisha Diffie , Founder & CEO of After the Fact - Final Affairs
- Becky Feola , Assisted living counselor
- Nicole Gurley, Long-term care funding expert
WHEN: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 15, 2011
WHERE: Shepherd of the Hills UCC Church
5524 E. Lafayette Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85015
WHO: Open to ALL women
RSVP Registration recommended
Call 877-922-8332 ext. 22.