Phoenix (April 14, 2016) - Construction Law Seminar: What to do When
Jennings Haug Cunningham construction lawyers Jim Csontos and Joe Brophy will be presenters on the speaking panel for this Construction Law Seminar focused on resolving challenging construction project problems. Topics that will be discussed include:
- What do you do with a defective bid?
- What do you do when the contract is changed?
- What do you do when the plans and specifications are deficient?
- What do you do when conditions on your construction job change?
- What do you do when contract performance is delayed?
- What do you do when the other party threatens to terminate the contract?
- What do you do if you do not get paid on a construction job?
- Ethical considerations for construction lawyers.
The seminar is being presented by National Business Institute on May 18,2016 at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites in Phoenix. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and the seminar is planned from 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., lunch is provided.
Construction industry professionals, including contractors, subcontractors, architects, real estate developers, engineers and construction lawyers should attend. This seminar is eligible for up to 6.0 hours CLE.