Travis A. Pacheco
Mr. Pacheco practices in the areas of commercial and business litigation, personal injury, and employment law.
Mr. Pacheco joined the firm in May 2009.
Mr. Pacheco is a graduate of Arizona State University (B.A. in Spanish and Communication, 2003) and the University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D. 2008).
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law
Arizona State University
B.A., 2003 ( Magna cum Laude)
Honors and Awards
- Southwest Super Lawyer Rising Star (2013-2016)
- Dean’s Recognition Award, University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law (2008)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Los Abogados Hispanic Bar Association, Board of Directors
- Morris K. Udall Inn of Court, Tucson, Arizona, Former Member
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Sandra Day O’Connor American Inn of Court, Phoenix, Arizona, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Judge Frank R. Zapata, U.S. District Court of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, Extern (2007)