Laurence R. Sharlot
Mr. Sharlot practices in the areas of medical malpractice, bad faith, insurance coverage, and insurance defense litigation.
Mr. Sharlot joined the firm in 1994 and became a partner in 1996.
Mr. Sharlot graduated from Illinois State University (B.S. 1986) and John Marshall Law School (J.D. 1990, with Distinction). Mr. Sharlot was a member of the Law Review while attending John Marshall Law School. Mr. Sharlot was a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Jefferson Lankford, Court of Appeals of Arizona from 1990-91.
- United Automobile Insurance Group
- Victoria Financial Corporation
- Titan Insurance Company
- Shand Morahan & Company
- Legacy Pacific Insurance
- The Gainsco Co.
- Permanent General Assurance Corp.
- Allied Insurance Co.
- Nationwide Assurance Company
- Scottsdale Insurance Company
- Cambridge Integrated Services Group
- Applied Medico-Legal Solutions Risk Retention Group
Areas of Practice
John Marshall Law School
J.D., 1990 (With Distinction)
Law Review: John Marshall Law School, Member
Illinois State University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of Illinois
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
Past Employment Positions
- Hon. Jefferson Lankford, Court of Appeals of Arizona, Judicial Law Clerk, 1990-1991