Jack R. Cunningham
Mr. Cunningham's practice includes both prosecution and defense of personal injury cases, all types of professional malpractice cases, litigation of insurance coverage and bad faith issues, general commercial litigation, as well as general trial and appellate work.
Mr. Cunningham joined Jennings Haug Cunningham in 1977, and became a partner in 1982.
Mr. Cunningham graduated from the University of Arizona (B.A. with high distinction, 1969) and Arizona State University (J.D., magna cum laude, 1977).
Mr. Cunningham has earned the AV Rating with Martindale Hubbell® and has been named to America's Best Lawyers, Southwest Super Lawyers and Arizona's Top Lawyers for multiple years.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Colorado River Tribal Court
Arizona State University, College of Law
J.D., 1977 ( Magna cum Laude)
University of Arizona
B.A., 1969 (High Distinction)
- Arizona Insurance Law, Update on Arizona Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Law, State Bar of Arizona (2014)
- Arizona Insurance Law, Update on Arizona Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Law, State Bar of Arizona (2013)
- Overcoming Complex Challenges in Uninsured Motorist and Underinsured Motorist Claims, National Business Institute (2010)
- Litigating the Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claim, National Business Institute (December 2007)
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Law in Arizona, National Business Institute (2000)
Honors and Awards
- Named Southwest Super Lawyers® lists for General Litigation, Insurance Coverage, Personal Injury Plaintiff: General (2007, 2012 - 2017)
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Personal Injury Litigation, Defense (2013-2017)
- Listed as Arizona's Top Attorneys, Arizona Business Magazine (2013-2017)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Fellow of the Arizona Bar Foundation
- American Bar Association
- American Association For Justice
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Paradise Valley Municipal Court, Magistrate Judge (2008 – Present)